Skip to content
- Easy to Operate: Does not need wiring nor batteries to operate.
- Easy to Retrofit: Remove the existing mechanical cylinder and replace with CyberLock cylinder.
- Monitor Key Usage & Activity: Each lock records the last 1,100 access events, and contains a list of lost and stolen keys
- Highly Durable: Made from metals such as nickel-plated brass and stainless steel, constructed to be resistant to corrosion, and durable.
- Works in Any Environment: CyberLock has also been tested to meet operating temp. ranging from -40 to 160 F, tested for water and dust intrusion, with IP55 rating. The locks have been tested for exposure to magnetic fields of 4000 Gauss in all axes for 2 minutes, in conjunction with attempts to manipulate the lock by striking or ‘bumping’ it. The locks successfully passed these tests.
- Scalable: Start small and add more keys and locks as your company needs grow.